Out of the shelter!

I finally left this little campus of CCBC Siegen, Germany to explore the town a bit. It was a beautiful day, pretty warm...I went biking by the creek with Lydia for about an hour.

First, we picked out a bike and took off towards Siegen.
I had to stop for my 1st picture.
We rode along side this river. Not the prettiest site, but it felt good. There were old couples and other people walking, running, skating, and biking. The only bummer is that I was told that I shouldn't walk here alone...
And then we came back and sat on top of the garage. Went to the "secret" spot where we can overlook the road and stuff.
Afterwards I ate an apple.
.The End.
Now I have to work on some homework.

Comments

andrea k. said…
tamiko!
your pictures are amazing! lydia told me you put some up so i had to check them out.
how are things in your little cozy-cave?
love!annie.
Amber Lea said…
awwhhh! so sweet! i miss you!

Popular Posts