Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Like the jewels of a crown...
"I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in His Word I do hope..."
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
February 04, 2008
5 Shot Challenge
I won't explain what it exactly is. Some of you might know, some of you might have no clue what it means, but here it is...
.1.
.2.
.3.
.4.
.5.
This flower reminds me of the cherry blossoms, which is probably close to full bloom soon in Okinawa...
Comments
Amber Lea
said…
Awwwwh, you are awesome at taking photos, i love those pink flowers! <3 you!
Mark
said…
Number three is my favorite.
Also that cafe where you hang out for internet looks pretty sweet. It reminds me of the campus in England.
Popular Posts
January 06, 2018
Christmas break.
June 01, 2018
100 Days with our little baby.
Comments
Also that cafe where you hang out for internet looks pretty sweet. It reminds me of the campus in England.