searching...

Sometimes I wonder if I am really taking the right step. The more I think about it, I get confused. Did I pray? Did I really seek Him? Am I just acting in my fleshly desires?

Germany
Why did I pick this place? I am really excited, but at the same time my heart is heavy. My mind tells me..."look how much you're making your parents pay." Sometimes I feel insane. This past year I haven't been working as much, but probably spent the most in my 20years of life.


Right now, Germany seems to me like a big cloud that I can't see through. Is this how the rest of the students feel like when they come here with empty pockets...? hmmm...I don't know.

Sometimes in my heart I have this peace that God will provide one way or another. But as the time nears by, my heart is troubled. I think to myself..."Perhaps this is the place where He wants me to be...completely broke."


It is foolish for a man to try to know what God is going to do. He reveals to us a little at a time as we daily continue to walk with Him. It is impossible with our human minds to completely comprehend the work of God in our lives. He just wants me to completely trust in Him..."for with God nothing will be impossible."

Comments

Popular Posts