Lazy.
...Indeed that is me.
Unexpected Sunday? Sort of I guess...I thought I was all done with translating and doing worship for a while. I received an e-mail.
Subject: W2?
Translate one last time before I take off for awhile? Sure, why not...I will miss it in a way. I could forget Japanese...like I almost forgot how to pray in Japanese before. Seriously, after months of ONLY speaking English (well, also German this time) ...you could forget. So someone keep me up with my Japanese somehow. E-mail me in Japanese...though I will probably only reply in English.
Crazy...that is my mind. I grew up speaking English most of the time, I'd say. The only place I would speak Japanese might have been at home and church. Surrounded by American friends, I didn't have much Japanese friends other than the people I see at church once a week for about3 hours maybe. I didn't think that I had somewhat of a difficulty speaking to Japanese friends until I was taken out of the "all American" environment when I was 15. It might have been one of the first times that I made Japanese friends outside of church, and I get to see them daily.
Okinawa Christian School International...you brought me all the way to this path which I am about to take...

Comments
ファミマもそうだし、たみこの生い立ち(?)も、ひとつx2 細かいところまでも神さまが orchestrate してるんだね。これからもたみこの全ての新しいステップにおいて、それは変わらないね as long as you put Him first. Next step も大きな祝福でありますよーに☆