Keep Asking, Seeking, Knocking
- one of the American girl asks, "Can I help you...?
- guy: no reply...
I wasn't ready to get yelled at again so I kept quiet for a while until I noticed that he didn't come because he was angry or anything. So I finally began talking to him and found out that he thought we were having a bazaar, and he wanted to buy the stuff from base. I told him we were having a potluck and not bazaar so we can't sell him the stuff but he is more than welcome to eat with us. For a few more minutes he explained and acted to show how much he wanted to buy them...the story goes on...a very random story...
He started talking about him going to Morikawa-springs (a park) and he plants trees there (because he wants to...) and that he goes there to worship the "lady at the well" and that he sees visions of her. He desparately wanted me to come to that park to see the trees he planted, but I told him I couldn't go. hmmm...God probably used something to bring these two people to the church...strange day.
But the rest of the day was good. I can't even explain the goodness of God. I had another random thing happen that day, but He totally blessed me. Arigato.

Comments