Getting ready?

...not so much!
I have some new friends...

Who is this? This is my eskimo friend who came to visit...
Not sure when she will appear again...
She might pop out in some other country soon.

What's this? I believe it is my new travel "buddy" that I have to worry about...and have some extra weight to carry around...but it will be good. With my new buddy, I will promise...to keep you guys updated...once I figure out how to work everything.

And here are my awesome stuff. Never can I leave without flip-flops...even when I might not be able to use them...

. For grins and giggles.

Comments

Anonymous said…
you're amazing. im quite glad i know you. save a drum bang a _______. myspace me for the answer, love! ;)
Tamiko,

I didn't know you had a blog. It was awesome to read your posts and see how God is moving in your life. Email me if you get the chance. Tanjobi Omedeto! Sorry I missed your birthday; hope it was sweet!

Love,
Cindy and family
yoshi said…
たみこ~

終にラップトップを手に入れたんだね!
よかった、よかった!
ドイツに行ってもUpdateしてねぇ><
それと、
キーガンとか、みんなにヨロシクね

God bless u

Popular Posts