Family Mart, you've been good to me.

Yesterday was my final day of work here at Family Mart. Exactly one year and two days, I worked here. It was the hardest and the easiest job for me. Hard because you have so many things to do and memorize, easy because it is a smaller store compared to my last job.

The highlight of my job all the time was, of course, the free expired food I get to eat. My last choice of free food was two onigiri since they didn't have much of a choice yesterday, but nonetheless, it was very satisfying. I forget what it it was called, but it was something like...チーズしそ明太子おにぎりと塩カルビおにぎり。チーズしそ明太子、見た目と名前は微妙だけど意外とおいしかったですよ~!とくにタダだといっそうおいしくなります(笑)

One of the things that I didn't like about the place is that my boss has a screen at his house so he can keep an eye on us 24/7. It's not too comfortable to know that...I would rather not know that and worked without feeling being checked on the whole time.

The positive is, they pretty much let me off anytime I wanted to. They were really flexible with my changing schedule of school and trips that I would take often. If it wasn't for that, I might have quit alot earlier. They still want me to come back after Germany...will I come back? I don't know, I don't wish too though...

Comments

Mark said…
A screen at his house???? That's chotto creepy....

Popular Posts