A Happy New Year
2008 has already come. As I like to say, crazy! My new year's eve was spent working at Family Mart for about 10hours with only a 20minutes break. All of us workers came at 1 o'clock and started the annual end of the year cleaning. I was surprised to see all the dust in the store that was even stuck to the floor so it woudln't come off...we cleaned for a good 3hours and then I had to go do the regular job. Meanwhile, our boss told us..."Eat whatever you want from the store!" That is kind of like a dream come true. So a lot of us took some haagen dazz icecream. I honestly can't really tell why it is so expensive compared to the other icecream though...
the sad part was, some of the guys started drinking which is not a surprise but...and the girls started talking about their relationships. Since I had to work so I wasn't really around them ,but to know that this is pretty much all what the world cares about is sad.
There is something much better and satisfing than drinking, relationships, gossiping, and anything there is to it, and that is no other than Jesus Christ...
Nothing else can give us a joy and a peace like He does...
the sad part was, some of the guys started drinking which is not a surprise but...and the girls started talking about their relationships. Since I had to work so I wasn't really around them ,but to know that this is pretty much all what the world cares about is sad.
There is something much better and satisfing than drinking, relationships, gossiping, and anything there is to it, and that is no other than Jesus Christ...
Nothing else can give us a joy and a peace like He does...

Comments
We are made for relationships, so it's only natural.
Look for the similarities you have with them and draw them into a bigger relationship... if you know what I mean! heh heh heh
(As for drinking: Jesus drank wine with whores, liars, and thieves... Granted he didn't get drunk. >.<)
(As for gossip: That's just wrong... hehe)
And finally, I wish I could have anything from Family Mart for free!!!!! Lucky!!!!
You're the best Tamiko!
whiiiiiite wave.