
The other day, I received this in the mail. This girl that sent this to me has been my friend since...probably when I was 5. She lived here till I was 7, and ever since I've only seen her for..well 2months I stayed with her in the states...alost 6years ago. It is pretty amazing that we kept in touch for such a long time...first it started by writng letters since back then I don't even know if there were things that are called e-mails. So from writing letters it went to e-mails...chatting...and then we kind of stopped contacting each other often...maybe once a year...but we would always know where we are at or what we are doing at the moment. I don't know if she ever missed sending me a card for my birthday this past 16years...I never keep track of it because I forget to write her or e-mail her on her birthday
...shame on me...but she is simply amazing. Hopefully one day, I will get to see her again in some country! Our plan...when we were 15, was to go to Spain together...hehehe...maybe one day, yeah?
Comments