Kids in the House

One thing that I know about my mom is that it is impossible to separate her from kids...any kids. It's not too hard to find some random new kid in my house. I probably see at least one different kid every week in the house running around, eating our food, etc. Today, we had a Christmas party with the neighborhood kids and few adults. About 25 kids showed up and maybe about 10 adults. It is cool to see the kids come and be able to share about Jesus, and I do admire that about my mom...that's one of the things she is good at. On the other hand...the preparation process and the clean-up is a chaos if someone else doesn't jump in. My mom is anti-paper plates, cups, or anything that makes trash. So yes, she pulled out all the plates, cups, chopsticks...we didn't have enough, but somehow we managed it. The clean-up was fun...that I abandoned it when she left the house.




...I like his shirt... Feet and Germany!

Comments

Natsuki said…
Tamiko, これって本当すごいよ☆たみこのお母さん本当にギフトだね。近所に伝える courage さえも私にはないよ。And, kids and their moms actually showed up, right??? Amazing. It's encouraging to hear things like this. Thanks for sharing.
Anonymous said…
haha dude you're awesome! your mom is so sweet. looks like fun. don't scare the children with those dirty looks you like to do. ;)

gen
yoshi said…
your mom is ホントawesome!だね。
楽しそ~!まじで、こんどお家にご招待して。タミコっ家とっても雰囲気よさそぉ!

Popular Posts