Fridays are the busiest days for most of us Bible college students. Mainly because we have about 3-4 classes and for the other students that stay in the dorms, they are required to attend either the Japanese prayer, Ishikawa prayer, or the youth group at night. Usaully our last class ends on 3:30, but today since we were pretty behind in the church history class and plus the fact that I was off work, we decided to double-up on the class today...in between the two classes we took an icecream break. Never a bad choice to make. So we ended up finishing up the class at 5...

We were also able to go up to the 4th floor today since the gate was open(...for some reason the people upstairs have the gate closed all the time)...and then up to the very top...pretty scary up there but the view was amazing. Now we only have eight more days of school left and everyday seems to get busier.
sometimes I take pictures in class...

our little next door apartment play area
and then I dropped them off and went home for some sushi...

I just remembered...today is the last day of November. Only a month left of this year, crazy.

And I just caught a cold, experiencing difficulty in breathing, and I believe I might have about 3hours of translating on Sunday...or even more. Good thing I am not working tomorrow either...

Comments

Popular Posts