Retreat in Okuma

Tomorrow afternoon the Bible College will be heading up north to Okuma for a 4day/ 3night retreat. We will be able to just relax, do some homework, spend time alone, and have some fun.
I'm very excited to just being able to get away from the business for a while and even from the computer. This thing right in front of me now, takes away most of my free time when I have things so much better and wiser to do instead of sitting here. I'm always pretty happy when I get to go somewhere there is no computer access for a while, not too long.
Pray that no one will get sick this time like last time...though it did bring everyone togther in a way. So till then...God Bless you all.

Comments

Natsuki said…
いってらっしゃい~ Praying for you all. Have a great refreshing time with the Lord!

Popular Posts