My Little Adventure...
Yesterday, I had promised one of the girls that I would take her shopping.
My plan was to take her to Nishihara San-A, which I think I've only been there once. I didn't really know the way to get there so I got lost a few times...and in the course of driving, I got distracted by a sign that said "Haebaru Jusco 4km" I ended up driving way more than 4km since that place was in the most confusing place ever. I don't remember how many times I got lost yesterday, but we made it there and safely back to Ginowan ^-^
And here's some of our little reunion pictures throught out the week.

Hannah and Ryo
.Feet.
My plan was to take her to Nishihara San-A, which I think I've only been there once. I didn't really know the way to get there so I got lost a few times...and in the course of driving, I got distracted by a sign that said "Haebaru Jusco 4km" I ended up driving way more than 4km since that place was in the most confusing place ever. I don't remember how many times I got lost yesterday, but we made it there and safely back to Ginowan ^-^
And here's some of our little reunion pictures throught out the week.

Comments