One Year

It was last year September 7th when I left to go to Austria for 3months for the "Vision for Life" program. Crazy how times flies by, and even crazier is where God takes me. I would never had imagined of going to Europe for 3 months just being able to learn more about Him, travel and see a little bit more of the world without having to work or worry about house stuff, and just simply enjoy the time of my life. But something that is even crazier is that I am in Bible college right now in my 2nd semster planning to actually graduate next fall. I really don't know the reason why I am in Bible college right now, but it doesn't matter a whole lot because the One who knows is leading me to where He wants me to be.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths."

Comments

Anonymous said…
sugoi tamik!! that's so cool what God is doing in your life. :D have an awesome amaaazing semester!!

gen
Natsuki said…
あらためて、本当すごくきれいなとこにいたんだね☆たみこにたくさんの祝福を与えた同じ神様が、これから、どんな違った祝福& beautiful places につれて行ってくれるか楽しみだね。God's thoughts and ways are ちょう beyond ours. Isaiah 55:8-9

Popular Posts